Monday, August 30, 2010

The beautiful England

Ok. I like today’s work. This topic is something I wanted to talk about long time ago.


The country I would like to go is England (I’m not copying our teacher… It’s just a coincidence). I have always dreamt of living in that beautiful island. I remember –though this sounds a bit childlike- my interest increased when I read Harry Potter. Because on every book one could imagine the pretty landscapes that it described.

Besides, I like the language, English, since I was a little girl.


Well, I know general things about England. Some of history, literature, paintings, writers… although maybe what I know the most is about football -of course I am not an expert-. But I like the English footballers, especially one: David Beckham. I love him! (it’s a pity he is married).


To get back to what I was saying, I know too about the ancient culture of this country. Its beautiful places, monuments and other things. Also, on winter vacation I read a few pages of a book concerning United Kingdom (it has information about history, meals, tourist spaces, etc.), which I hope to finish on September.


However, when I finish my career, I’d like to study a postgraduate or a doctorate in Spain or England. After that, one of my biggest dreams is to work there (I wish on BBC).

Apart from it, I’d love to live in England, to drive on the left of the street (I really want to :P) and, of course, to improve my English.


But I don’t know, it is a long time until then…

1 comment: