Monday, September 27, 2010

Sailor Moon

I remember a lot of cartoons I have seen in my entire life. For example, every Disney’s cartoons, Knights of the Zodiac (I was obliged to watch it, because of my brothers, but I liked it), The smurfs, Dragon Ball, He-man, The Flintstones, the Jetsons… and many others that I better don’t mention, because I would en tomorrow.


But if I had to choose one of all of them I would prefer Sailor Moon.


I made this decision because I watched it all the time. I was a little fan of these caricatures. I don’t remember very well how old I was when it was on TV, but I suppose I should have been 5.


I watched these cartoons with my two brothers –sometimes, because it seems to me they did not like it so much (at least not like I did)-. And, of course, I thought I was one of the characters: Sailor Mars (I think… I’m not sure).


The best thing about Sailor Moon was the fantastic characteristic of the plot. The super powers, the clothes they wore, the series’ song. Besides, there was an entire merchandising, which was one of the best things :D


Anyway, I keep very beautiful memories of my childhood. And, of course, I remember with special affection the cartoons I used to watch.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha Sailor Mars *-* she's so pretty
    I thought I was Sailor Venus, I really like Mina's character

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked Sailor Moon! My favorite was Lita, sailror Jupiter! She rocks XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good work, as usual ;)
    My little sister used to watch this cartoon too. She was crazy about it!!

    ReplyDelete