Monday, October 4, 2010

My favourite tv show, though it is not anymore

This time I must write about my favourite TV show. I really don’t know which one I can choose. It is truly hard!!

I like many series, for example, Friends, Sabrina (though they both finished many time ago), The Simpsons, Doctor House, Disney series (I know, I still have got my child side) and other ones.

But I am going to write about “Aquí no hay quién viva”. This is a Spanish comedy series, which takes place in a build. It is shows the stories of all the residents, from a boy to ancient women. There is all kind of characters: a housewife, a lesbian, a homosexual couple, young people, adults… everyone.

I like this series because it is too much fun. I started to watch it many years ago (when Chilevisión transmitted it) with my mom and my brothers. I waited all the week till Saturday, to watch it eating delicious things, like crisps, nachos, etc.

“Aquí no hay quién viva” is not like other series. It has got the Spanish touch, their humor, their idiosyncrasy, their point of view. I think it’s really well done.

Another good aspect of this series is that all characters have almost the same prominence.

The first time this series was on air was in 2003 by the Spanish channel Antena 3. It had only five seasons, because there were some problems between the producer and the television station (some workers moved to another channel, Tele 5, where they started a similar series).

Sadly, for me, Chilevisión did not transmitted it anymore =(

And a year ago or so, this channel began to show the Chilean version… I have not even watched a piece of it. And I guess I won’t do it.

Every time I have the opportunity to watch the original (on Antena 3) I do it, but the bad side is I have lost many episodes. But it doesn’t matter, because it is funny anyway.

3 comments:

  1. I've never watch it, I don't even know that show exists. But sounds funny (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same. I've never heard about it, maybe because I just watched cartoons xD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know it either, but i'm sure it was really fun ;) It's like watching British shows instead of American ones... their sense of humor is so different and funny!!

    Good work, dear! Just be careful with some words and verb tenses ;)

    ReplyDelete