Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Choosing my favourite band

Well, it’s not easy to me to choose my favourite band. That’s because I don’t really have only one. In fact, I think those are at least three: Black Eyed Peas, Camila and Reik (I know the last two are not too similar to the first one, but I like them!!).

My choice will be… Reik.

Ok, what made me decide on this band is I like their music so much and I know almost all their songs (when they came to the Festival de Viña del Mar –on my birthday- I watched their entire presentation and sang every song). Besides, I have followed them since they started to sound on the radio in Chile.

To me the Reik’s songs are too beautiful. I like so much the lyrics… maybe I identify with some of them… but I won’t say which ones :P

This group is composed of three members: Jesús (the vocalist), Gilberto (plays the electric guitar) and Julio (plays the acoustic guitar). Here I must say I love Julio, because he is the most handsome and cute of all of them.

Talking about their job, they have made 4 discs, from which the last one is Un día más. Now they have took a rest to work later in their new production.

It’s also hard to me to choose one favourite song. I would select Qué vida la mía, De qué sirve or Voy a estar. They’re so lovely!!

Finally, I will tell I have never been at one of their concerts, but I will… some day.

3 comments:

  1. What can I say??? I like them a bit... and when i'm a litlle depress their songs make me cry jajajajajajaj

    hush!! it's a secret jajajajajaj =)

    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i don't really know that band, but it must have been great that they played on Viña del Mar the same day of your birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. jajaja you are so pinky... and psyco. I belive it is good you like this music, can I tell you a secret? Negro likes too.

    ReplyDelete