Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My favourite movie: The Lion King


My favourite movie is The Lion King, the first one. I know it might sound and be childlike, but it’s the best for me.

I remember the first time I watched this film I was at the cinema with my dad and my two brothers. But I guess it’s almost all I can remember, because I was very little, I was three!

A few years ago an interest came up to me… I wanted to watch The Lion King to remember the story, the characters, the songs… everything. But nobody had it.

Then my mom gave it to me as a Christmas gift (the first and second part, ´cause my brother had the third).

Since that time I have watched it many times, so now I do know what it is about.

I think this movie has got a beautiful story, many cute characters, wonderful scenes, marvelous places from Africa, and many other things. Besides, it’s got very good songs, from which one -Can you feel the love tonight- is sung by Elton John. All of that makes The Lion King a really complete film.

I must add that every time I watch it I cry when Mufasa, the Simba’s dad, dies.

If someone who is reading this has not watched The Lion King, I recommend it to him or her. I hope you to enjoy it =)

5 comments:

  1. I watched "The Lion King" with my cousin...We started to sing Hakuna Matata =)... It was very fun!! I'm back to my chilhood =)

    Take care!! and say hi to me... i'm right beside you... jajajajaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol
    i liked that movie as a child too but i grew up, im just joking the lion king is a good movie

    take care
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this movie in the cinema though I was kind of old already... I felt embarrassed because I was one of the oldest people in the room and I cried a lot while I was watching it, just like the kids around me :S

    Great job! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. another of my favorite films.

    ReplyDelete