Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My mobile

This time I don’t know what to choose. Again.

Well, the fact is I have to write about my favourite piece of technology. I’m between the mp3 and the cell phone. But the object I use the most is my mobile (although I use every day my mp3, too), so I will write about it.


I have had two cell phones in my life. The first was really old and it died (ooh, what a sad). And the second one is a little and beautiful mobile. I got it for my birthday number 17, because it was the gift I asked to my dad. Since then I have had it and, though sometimes it does not work as well as I’d like, it’s useful.


I utilize my mobile to make calls, to send messages to my friends and my parents, to take photos, to record (almost never) and to wake up every morning. Because of all that I use it everyday.


When I haven’t got my cell phone with me it’s horrible, cause it’s something indispensable for me. I know it may sound exaggerated, but I am not the only one person who feels that. It happens to many people.

I think I could live without my mobile, because I do not think I die if I haven’t got it. But the truth is I’ve got it =)

5 comments:

  1. life without cell phones wouldn't be life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always have got Sony Ericcsons. I cant imagine to have a nokia' cellphone or another brand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my cellphones always die but i like them a lot and i hope the one i have now last long cause its really cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like cell phones... they are very useful when you get bored in class, you always can send text messages to your friends jajajajaja

    Take Care!!!

    Good bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's odd, to be a psychopath I thought you should have a phone with video and camera where you can psychopathy people in high quality.. =)

    ReplyDelete