Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My favourite teacher

I’ve got many good memories from the school and, of course, about my teachers. This time I must decide who is my favourite teacher… I truly don’t know, because I had a very good relationship with them, but I liked ones more than others. Besides, at the university I have, and I had too, really nice teachers.

Well, I will choose my Language’s teacher. Her name is Virginia and she was the best one I ever had in that stuff (completely the opposite to another teacher, Rossana, who was horrible!! She did NOTHING in class!!). She made us classes from third to fourth grade secondary school.

Virginia was really good educating. She made us work in class, she explained us the matter and stimulated us to get better everyday. Almost all of my classmates loved her, though there were some of them that hated her.
I remember she trusted me, she had faith in me, and that was very important for me to believe in my self and to explode my abilities.

Because of her I didn’t take Language at the institution where I prepared my PSU (I only took History). And a had good results =)

She also gave me advices about the professional field and supported me in my decision to study Journalism –not like many people who told me “don’t study that!”-.

I use to know about her through my brother, because one of his best friends is her son.
Finally, I want to add she taught not only me, but my two brothers too. However, she left my school and now she is working at another one.

3 comments:

  1. I liked my language teacher too. She was nice and taught me a lot. I still go to my old school just to visit her and the librarian too, because the nuns fired the others...

    I must say that I never... ever talk bad things about someone that isn't here hahahahahahah (I think... XD!!!)

    Take Care! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was the greatest language teacher i had, i miss her, im being too much "mamón" today. I guess i just miss the good marks i had with her xD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your teacher trusted in you, we will have to expect she didnt wrong about you... exept by the fact you are a psyco.. =)

    ReplyDelete