Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The last post...

Well… This is the last post that I am going to do in this blog (I suppose… If we don’t have to use it on the next semester).


I’m gonna start from the beginning. When Miss Daniela told us we had to work and write in a blog, I thought “nooo, what a boring thing!”. That came to my mind because I had in my memory the experience of another blog in other subject (CFG) the last year. It has not been quite entertaining.


The thing is my perception regard to this blog changed. I have written about many matters, I have shown my point of view, the things I like, etc. Besides, I have known more about my classmates and their experiences, too.


This exercise (I mean, to write almost every Wednesday in the blog) has been an opportunity to put in practice our English and our skills thinking, writing and reading it.

Many times I have had to look up words I did not know or remember in the dictionary. I think it is, at the end, something good for us and for our learning.

I guess I have improved my English (and I hope it to keep getting better), so I suppose the blog’s idea was not so bad :P


Some advantages of blogging are those I wrote above. But the disadvantages may be the fact to have to stay at the university until 7.30, the cold, the rain sometimes, the tiredness… many things. But it’s worth the sacrifice.


To finish this post I want to say I hope we continue writing in the blog the next semester. It would be, again, a good tool to improve and perfect our English level.

Besides, I think we should continue with our teacher, too. Because I guess we have a very good relation with her and she teach us in an entertaining way.


2 comments:

  1. wow, i didn't realize this was the last post.... and yeah, i hope that we continue with our teacher too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!!! we should continue with miss Daniela

    Hahahahaha I remember that blog!! it was boring!!!! but I think that the CFG was even more...

    Take Care!!

    ReplyDelete