Sunday, June 27, 2010

Video games

Well, today I really don't know very well what to write. I am not a video games fun...
I did not want to talk about them. I wanted to speak about my favourite sport man or something like that. Any way, I have to do it.

I must admit I like to play video games, but I'm not a fanatic. I like those about Mario Bros. and his friends. I like it because it is fun and easy to understand. You have not to know a lot of techniques. You just must how to jump, how to turn to the right or left and how to go down :P

Specially I enjoy the games which you can drive and race. Though sometimes I get a little angry when I lose.
The ones I do not like for nothing are those about fight. I can not understand there are so much people who like them and, more over, play them!! This kind of game is too boring! (in my modest opinion). Besides, they are too violent.

I do not use to play video games very often. When I do it, it´s generáis with some friends or children. Although one of the last times I placed it was at the university… yeah, it may sound weird, and it probably is, but it was in the context of a class. I remember I had no idea how to play the game. I just pressed every controls… And it seems it worked, because I got the second place =)

Maybe I’m good playing, maybe not. It is relative hahaha
No, speaking seriously, I think I am good, but I’m not the best video game player (neither I want to).

2 comments:

  1. I like all marios bross. It's a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the only class of Doveris that i attended.

    ReplyDelete