Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Books and reading

Well, if now I have got to talk about books I’ll do it, but if someone asks me which was the first one a read… I really do not remember.


Of course I keep in my mind many children’s books, for example, La bruja Mon, El dragon color frambuesa, and others.


Obviously couldn’t be absent the Disney classics: Rapunzel, Cinderella, between others. I think there is no child in the world (well, at least the occidental world) who has not read or heard about them.


But, apart from the books of my childhood, I must say that I like to read books. But not all of them, because there are many books which are truly boring or tedious, and I do not like them. I prefer to read a book of which topic is interesting for me or which story is entertaining.


Maybe somebody can think this one is for children, but I like Harry Potter. At the beginning (by the first books of the saga), I did not like it. I thought it was too fantastic and dull, but when I read the Harry Potter and the sorcerer’s stone I discovered a whole new world!! No, I’m kidding. The truth is a found it good. It has many characters, many stories and in every book it gets better (though there is no comparison between the books and the movies… the books are better).


I have thought many times if there is one author or more that I consider my favourite. Always I have came to the conclusion that I’ve got no one. I guess that is because I am not a fanatic of reading.


And if I have to choose what kind of books I enjoy the most… I don’t know hahhaha

Really, it depends on many things: the author, the topic, my interests, my necessities and that sort of business.

1 comment:

  1. oooooh I also read "La bruja Mon"! That book was awesome! :D
    And I like Harry Potter too <3 I will go to see "HP y las reliquias de la muerte" soon at the cinema :)

    ReplyDelete